We’re Open and Safely Hosting Events!
We at the Clarence Brown Conference Center abide by all CDC guidelines including the courteous enforcement of social distancing practices and temperature checks. Guests hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the facility. Staff will frequently wipe/sanitize all hard surface including bathrooms, which will be sanitized every 30 minutes throughout the day. Our staff and all caterers will be required to wear masks and we will provide masks to any guests who need one. All food and beverage service will be caterer-served cafeteria style or pre-packaged, including drink and dessert stations.
Life’s events – business or pleasure – sometimes require in-person interaction, even if we are spaced six feet apart. We pledge our utmost to providing you a safe, enjoyable and responsibly distanced environment for those events to take place.
- Staff thoroughly trained in courteously monitoring adherence to CDC Guidelines;
- Hand sanitation stations throughout;
- Complimentary masks provided to patrons upon request;
- Our Lead Gold facility provides 22-ft. ceilings and state-of-the-art air circulation systems throughout;
- Ionized air purification performed regularly
We look forward to discussing the possibilities with you!