2022 Winter Chautauqua: Are We There Yet?
February 27 - February 28
Two days of educational seminars, sightseeing and networking hosted by Northwest Georgia’s Historic High Country Travel Association; open to the public by advance REGISTRATION. As we head out on the open highway of 2022, weary business people, college students and professionals may be wondering Are We There Yet? Winter Chautauqua 2022 will shed light on that question and many more to prepare attendees for the next road block, detour or curve. Be sure to check out WinterChautauqua.com for complete details, lodging, registration and more.
- Tour the NEW Savoy Automobile Museum and ponder automobile-generated tourism with an executive of TV’s “Caffeine & Octane”
- Downtown Eats & Brews – Enjoy complimentary shuttle service from Courtyard to Curbside for three hours of great food, brews and entertainment at your choice of 5 area restaurants.
- Atlanta Eats host Steak Shapiro
- Analytics and Marketing Strategy
- The Great Come Back with Georgia’s Restaurant Industry
- Your Image – New, Current and Archival Photography
- Explore Georgia 2022 Keynote Speaker Deputy Commissioner Mark Jaronski
- Finding Funding
- Meaningful Videos and How to Use Them
- 2022 Georgia Legislative Update with GACVB Executive Director Jay Markwater
- Economics and Allure of Outdoor Public Spaces
- Group Travel – Surviving and Changing
- plus AMAZING DOOR PRIZES!!!